Monday 15 September 2014

Waltzingmouse Pajama Party

This is my post for the Waltzingmouse Stamps PJ party, and what fun I have had with the card designs.




My first card is for the doodle do challenge



Doodling over the new sentiment stamp, Hello, Happy, Thankas,  dots and lines on the Folk Art Medallion Stamp and a sketchy line border to finish, in shades of green and pink.

Card No 2 : Too Cute to Spook

I thought that some fun tags for the "Trick or Treat" goodies using a selection of the Halloween stamps
and dies




The Great Big Owl Stamp and Dies puts in an appearance on the centre tag, and the Halloween Party stamp set completes the other two, stamped in oranges, black and brown with a hint of green, all with shaded backgrounds.

Card No 3 : Old Pajamas, Christmas




The background is Pinstripe, Festive Foliage for the pine cones and bough, also using the matching die set, with the sentiment and background from Very Vintage Christmas set, all in traditional colours.

Card No 4 : Bedtime Story Sketch




I have chosen to use two of my favourite stamp sets, Ocean Bound and My Island and new to me set My Kind of Guy provided the lovely frame for the centre and the Caribbean island holiday stamped design





A real card fest today, thank you for visiting, hope that you enjoyed my designs

Kathy xx

9 comments:

  1. WOW...what amazing and creative projects you have posted. I just adore the doodling you have done on the Folk Art Medallion card. Love how much just a few dots and squiggles add so much. I'm so happy you could join in the WMS PJ Party fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy these are superb, I am going back in to soak up the details, but I love how you are using your stamps, new combinations that I had never thought of, love the palms with the boat!! Loved the doodles on the folk art set, and your Halloween tags are stunning! A super set of cards, thank you so much for playing along with us at WMS and good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what wonderful designs on all of your cards for the WMS PJ party challenges Kathy! Love your doodling, the great tags, pretty Christmas card and your lovely framed ocean scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love all of these so many wonderful details. I really love the paint swoosh under the sailboat with the palm trees in the background. Its like a mini vacation. The Halloween tags are amazing too! I love all the color you packed in each one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy - these are all just super! Love the cute little Halloween tags, the beautiful medallion card, and the lovely Christmas card. I think the scene you stamped on the last card is so beautiful! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic range of projects, Kathy! Love your Christmas card - very elegant and the little scene that you created for the sketch. I have just got the Ocean Bound set and love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My, oh my kathy!! What beauties!! Your doodles and squiggles on your first card really add to the beauty of the image! And your tags are absolutely charming! LOVE the popped pine with the Joyeux Noel sentiment! And your sketch...one of my faves!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant cards. I especially love how you've combined Ocean Bound and My Island - brilliant !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your creations are just beautiful but those tags really steal the show, so much fun and just as cute as can be.

    ReplyDelete